Emergency Flood & Water Cleanup & Restoration Services
We understand how difficult flooding & water damage disasters can be so we make sure we get your home back to normal quickly and safely. Our experience in disaster relief with flooding, plumbing leaks, roof leaks, and basement issues is extensive.
Every water or flooding issues has its own unique set of needs. That is why it is important for a cleanup & restoration trained professional to asses your situation as quickly as possible.
This is the Core Pro Flood & Water Damage Cleanup Process for all emergency property restoration needs.
Water Damage Experts In:
- 24 hour water restoration
- Basement flood cleanup services
- Carpet water damage restoration
- Ceiling repair water damage
- Clean up after water leak
- Drywall water damage repair
Emergency flood cleanup
- Flood damage restoration service
- Homeowners insurance water damage
- Insurance restoration companies
- Top insurance restoration services companies
- Water damage cleanup
- Water damage repair
- Water remediation company
Contact us today
for a free consultation
Flood & Water Damage Cleanup & Restoration Services Process
This is the Core Pro Emergency Service Process for all emergency property restoration needs.
Emergency Services Process Step 1
Contact Us ASAP – 24/7
- Call us: (810) 258-0303
- Text us: (810) 258-0303
- Email us: [email protected]
Emergency Services Process Step 2
- We quickly visit your property to assess all water damages and immediately work with your insurance company to help with financial assistance.
Emergency Services Process Step 3
- Nearly all emergency repair situations have water repair. We extract all water from the affected area.
Emergency Services Process Step 4
Dehumidify & Dry
- We use the best equipment for ensuring all affected areas are completely dry before cleaning & sanitation.
Emergency Services Process Step 5
White Glove Cleaning
- We thoroughly clean every inch of the affected area to ensure a 100% safe environment.
Emergency Services Process Step 6
- We repair and fix all damaged walls, ceilings, floors, windows, doors, trim, and any other element of the property affected by water damage.
Emergency Services Process Step 7
- Once everything is repaired. We put on the finishing touches with great finish work to have your property restored to its original condition.
Contact us today
for a free consultation
Core Pro ~ Our partnerships mean great value for you.
These guys were awesome - overall class act. Professional, worked hard to meet all of my timing constraints and the quality of work far exceeded my expectation. They even fixed up some previous work that had been done just to make the room flow better (it was outside there scope of work, but just shows the commitment to the customer and craftsmanship). I have already hired them to do another job and will be recommending them to all interested in getting some work done.
Great job on drywall repair with plywood stabilization!
They went above my expectations.
These guys know how to do drywall. A professional painter friend of mine saw the completed job and said it was the best finish job he had ever seen. They were always on time, worked very hard and the the results are great. I was so impressed with the work that I paid them more than the quoted price, because I felt they deserved more.. I will definitely rehire them again if needed and will refer them to anyone.
Tim was extremely helpful and timely in helping us with the back-up that happened in our basement. His team was quick to respond and help us out. It was especially comforting to know that he was there for us when our lives suddenly turned to chaos!
They were prompt, did an excellent job and very reasonable. I would recommend them to everyone Iknow in need of a professional.
They had a great team and the paint work was amazing. Made our entire home look brand new!
- Painting Your Walls With These Colors Can Help Reduce AnxietyYou do not have to travel far every day to de-stress and relax. You can take a breather after a stressful day at work in the comfort of your home. Having the right colors in your house has been [...]Read more
- How To Choose The Best Type Of Flooring For Your HomeIs your home dated and drab? Do you feel hate everytime you walk into your guest bathroom? Well, it’s time for an upgrade with your flooring. Besides paint, one of the easiest ways to freshen up [...]Read more